[linux-audio-dev] Mx4 updated (again)

Tim Goetze tim at quitte.de
Tue Mar 2 15:02:34 UTC 2004

[Jens M Andreasen]

>On tis, 2004-03-02 at 13:41, Tim Goetze wrote:
>
>I have put what I have now (remember I got this synth just yesterday) on
>the site. It is mostly junk left over from previous versions, but patch
>D3,D4 "snowq" are two playable impressions of bells/strings. D7 "clavi"
>is some kind of clavinet.
>
>Click the pretty picture at the end of page, unzip  mx4patch.zip in the
>directory you start mx4 from (It should have created this file already
>when you started it the first time.)

oops ..

[~/audio/src/Mx4-7] unzip ../mx4patch.zip
Archive:  ../mx4patch.zip
error [../mx4patch.zip]:  missing 11 bytes in zipfile
  (attempting to process anyway)
error [../mx4patch.zip]:  start of central directory not found;
  zipfile corrupt.
  (please check that you have transferred or created the zipfile in
the
  appropriate BINARY mode and that you have compiled UnZip properly)

but it's a nice little boat you have there. :)

cheers,

tim