This ladspa-rdf stuff works? Was: Re: [linux-audio-dev] TAP-plugins reverb presets

Richard Spindler csad2715 at uibk.ac.at
Fri Mar 5 16:34:21 UTC 2004

This Diskussion is getting rather complicated, but I'm trying hard to
follow :)

Steve Harris schrieb:
> Its not that LADSPA is missing combo slections, its just that thier not
> labelled - users have to look in the docs. Momentary switches are just not
> there at all.

Is it possible to use this Rdf-Stuff to add all the Features ladspa
seems to be missing?

And If so, you'll all hopefully agree, that this implementation _works_.

And if it works, I do not see any reason to change this stuff...

IMHO

-Richard