[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA proposal ...

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Fri May 14 21:55:50 UTC 2004

On Fri, May 14, 2004 at 02:46:19 -0500, Jack O'Quin wrote:
> Libxml2 is even bigger, almost a meg.  I wonder how many LADSPA hosts
> already use it for some other reason?  I see that ardour, jamin and
> hydrogen do...

I do really like XML - it's probably saved me more programming time than
another other spec, parser writing is a pain, but XML is not without its
downsides.

I've had problems in hte past when a library and progeam want difference
versions of libxml2, its usually OK, but you have to be careful.

- Steve