[linux-audio-dev] A bit of good news

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at fuse.net
Thu May 27 16:30:35 UTC 2004

Hi all,

Just found out that I will be presenting a paper titled "Linux as a Mature
Digital Audio Workstation in Academic Electroacoustic Studios - Is Linux
Ready for Prime Time?" at the upcoming ICMC2004 (International Computer
Music Conference) this fall.

Although I have only 3 more days to do final editing for the camera-ready
paper :-(, if you have any ideas or thoughts for additions to the paper I
will certainly read through them and try to add them (if they are not
already included). I will be also posting a preliminary draft as soon as it
exits the realm of "ugly" ;-)

Best wishes,

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer & multimedia sculptor
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/