[linux-audio-dev] Low-latency audio over IP

martin rumori lists at rumori.de
Sat Nov 13 00:09:16 UTC 2004

On Fri, November 12, 2004 8:30 pm, Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano said:
> On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 01:25, Asbjørn Sæbø wrote:
>> I am working on what is called "distributed multimedia interaction", one
>> purpose of which is to investigate possibilities for ensemble playing

> See: http://ccrma.stanford.edu/groups/soundwire/
>
> I see this has not been updated in a while, but Chris Chafe is actively
> working on the project, see a recent event (AES demo) here:

... which reminds me of my promise to chris to build an autostuff thing around the
streambd program, which was used at least for the banff-stanford piano duo.  AFAIK
it doesn't have sample clock correction but may be will have it in the future.

shame on me, it's on my todo list and gaining priority from day to day.

bests,

martin