[linux-audio-dev] Rosegarden: All Notes OFF

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at chello.se
Wed Nov 24 22:06:33 UTC 2004

Hi!

According to my oldish midi-spec, controller (decimal) 120 is undefined,
so I was somewhat confused at first when I got it from Rosegarden.

A bit of digging shows that it belongs to the (newish?) GS-spec, and
means All-Sound-Off (as in 'killall -9')

It is a bit ironical that there is a DX7-plugin for Rosegarden, but the
real-McCoy will leave you hanging with notes forever ... no?

mvh // Jens M Andreasen

PS: There is an Mx41beta.zip with alsa and jack waiting for fearless
beta-testers. Do not hesitate, call now!

DS