[linux-audio-dev] 3D fft analysis program

Andres Cabrera acabrera at teleset.com.co
Sun Oct 3 14:01:23 UTC 2004

Hi,
I'm not very experienced in programming, so it might take a while,
unless someone more experienced gets excited and gives me a hand... =)
I'm thinking initially of doing a non-realtime analysis, but the design
could accomodate the possibility of real-time analysis.
Martin, I couldn't find anything relevant on "Spectro" or "Musikit"
other than a readme file for neXt systems... can you point me in the
right direction?
My initial idea is to use openGL to draw the graphs, that way rotation
and the like are easily implemented.

Cheers,
Andrés