[linux-audio-dev] 3D fft analysis program

Fernando Pablo Lopez-Lezcano nando at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Sun Oct 3 23:26:11 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-10-03 at 08:02, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 03, 2004 at 09:56:24AM -0400, Dave Phillips wrote:
>
> > I'm hoping that you're thinking of a realtime display, in which the
> > peaks roll off to create a true waterfall effect.
>
> I've been thinking of adding such a mode to JAAA. How do you think it
> should look ?

Hmmm, Fons, as long as you are adding things, a time domain view (ie:
old style oscilloscope display) would be handy to have every once in a
while, specially for teaching...

-- Fernando