[linux-audio-dev] 3D fft analysis program

Andres Cabrera acabrera at teleset.com.co
Tue Oct 5 13:21:55 UTC 2004

Dave,
Thanks, I hadn't seen the 3d spectrogram in snd. It does pretty much
what I wanted to do. So I'll refocus and try to get it working in
realtime first. It will probably take longer (because I have no idea
about jack and the like), but I'll get it started.
Thanks for all the suggestions and the pointers from everyone, when I've
made some progress I'll post.
Cheers,
Andrés