[linux-audio-dev] anyone interested to develop a new apps ?

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Oct 24 22:44:24 UTC 2004

Hallo,
dubphil at free.fr hat gesagt: // dubphil at free.fr wrote:

> Frank, the xover-main.pd with plug is not working for me too :-(

Yeah, I suppose it's a bug in the plugin~ external. I heard that this
can happen before, but it's the first time, I encountered it
personally. Most other plugins work, though. And there are very good
filters in the IEM-library for Pd. Those filters rock.

> and what about JMax ?

Not much anymore, according to list traffic. There is only about one
mail every two to four weeks coming written on jmax-list. And you
would need to go through the Java-hassle.  Don't bother.

Ciao