[linux-audio-dev] Sequencer cursor

Dave Phillips dlphilp at bright.net
Mon Oct 25 15:54:31 UTC 2004

Hi Chris:

  I must emphasize that my working methods are likely to be far less
common that the use of mouse + MIDI keyboard. MusE and RG are excellent
applications, and I'm just an old dog who is recalcitrant about learning
new tricks (at least re: MIDI sequencing).   Ten years of using one
sequencer will do that to ya...  ;-)

Best regards,

dp