[linux-audio-dev] Re: [Jackit-devel] Re: realtime-lsm in the kernel

Jack O'Quin joq at io.com
Fri Sep 10 16:29:11 UTC 2004

Lee Revell <rlrevell at joe-job.com> writes:

> Are there any known issues with the code that the kernel guys might
> bring up?  Seems like it has been stable for a while.  The only thing I
> notices was that the indentation doesn't follow the recommended kernel
> style.

It meets the recommendations I know about.  If you point out specific
problems, I'll fix them.

> I found your original RFC post to the LSM mailing list, I was thinking
> of including a pointer to that, as everything in there still seems to
> apply.

Good idea.

> Also, I assume you are not referring to sourceforge CVS, because I
> looked and there aren't any Kconfig patches.  Can you commit this to SF
> CVS so I can check it out?

That was a working directory.  I never committed it because I haven't
figured out a good way to maintain the patches over successive kernel
versions.  It doesn't belong in CVS.  When I tried it with 2.6.8.1,
the patch failed to apply.

> Anyway let me know when you have a patch you are comfortable submitting
> for inclusion in the kernel and I will go ahead and post it.

I am working up a new patch for 2.6.8.1 and testing it today.  I'll
send you a copy as soon as it is clean.
--
  joq