[linux-audio-dev] Tracktion, JUCE and Linux

Uwe Koloska koloska at voiceinterconnect.de
Thu Apr 28 09:57:57 UTC 2005

Jens M Andreasen schrieb:

> Boring? Well, this is (after all) an audio developer list and asking
> questions on how interfaces works is very much on topic. There is
> (hopefully?) a good chance that somebody else was just there doing
> similar things ...

Yes, please don't go offlist with this more technical aspects. I am very
interested in following the process, since I'm thinking about inserting
jack into another project and it may be very valuable to study this
process from ground up.

Uwe

--
voiceINTERconnect www.voiceinterconnect.de
... smart speech applications from germany