[linux-audio-dev] Tracktion, JUCE and Linux

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at chello.se
Thu Apr 28 08:25:39 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-27 at 14:39 +0100, Julian Storer wrote:
> Yeah, that kind of thing would be really useful. (I'm way too busy this
> week to look at it though).
>
> What I'll probably do is go through the audio stubs and add much more
> specific comments, explaining exactly what's expected of all the
> methods, and release that. If people want to get into it more deeply,
> probably best to email me directly, as this is probably quite boring for
> the rest of the mailing-list.

Boring? Well, this is (after all) an audio developer list and asking
questions on how interfaces works is very much on topic. There is
(hopefully?) a good chance that somebody else was just there doing
similar things ...

If you could do an audio demo with (Linux) dummy devices with
descriptive dummy names, I think it could speed up developement. The
dummies should probably be in the stubs, right? As in .getDevices()
returning some wishful thinking instead of nil.

Mmmm ... So you are the author of Traction? I like the idea that
everything should be on screen in a single window ...  :)

--

   (
    )