[linux-audio-dev] [OT} : Anyone read Finnish?

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com
Mon Aug 8 03:05:59 UTC 2005

Hi all,

I've got someone violating the license on Secret Rabbit Code. The
offending binary-only download is listed here:

    http://pelit.koillismaa.fi/plugins/dsp.php

but I'm having trouble getting a contact email address for
pelit.koillismaa.fi and/or koillismaa.fi.

I've attempted a whois which directs me to:

    https://domain.ficora.fi/

but I still can't find an email address.

Any help that someone may be able to offer would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam at mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)