[linux-audio-dev] LAC2005: Paper deadline coming closer!

Frank Neumann beachnase at web.de
Tue Jan 4 00:52:30 UTC 2005

Hi all,

just a short reminder: The deadline for paper, music etc. submission for the
3rd Linux Audio Conference (LAC, April 21st-24, 2005) is coming closer -
if you plan to hand in a paper, project note, composition, workshop topic
etc, be sure to send it off until

            January 10th, 2005

Believe it or not, we have a tight time plan for the remaining time til
the conference, and we need that time for preparations - so we are not going
to accept material that gets sent in too late!

For more information, please see the web page at http://www.zkm.de/lac

Thanks,
The LAC05 organization team:
Goetz Dipper (ZKM)
Matthias Nagorni
Frank Neumann

PS: And please do not confuse this with the "LCA" that Conrad Parker is
organizing, also in April, however not in Germany, but on the other side
of the globe! :-)