[linux-audio-dev] Mx41 update

Robert Jonsson rj at spamatica.se
Sat Jan 29 20:12:09 UTC 2005

Hey there,

I just realised that Mx41 now supports both alsa and jack :).

I took it for a spin though the result was very confusing. It seems OSS is
still used even if alsa is detected, atleast it seemed I don't have to
connect anything in alsa to get my external keyboard to make sound through
it.
Also I was unable to switch patches, infact, nothing I did in the GUI seemed
to change anything...
Is there some beginners error I'm doing?

/Robert

--
http://spamatica.se/music/