[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] Midisport 8x8 control panel

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Sun Jul 24 16:18:14 UTC 2005

Hi,

after having bought a Midisport 8x8 I had reverse engineered
the sysex commands to configure the offline patches. I also
wrote a small shell script to configure it.

These days I have written a small Qt-program to do so. You can
download it from here:

http://sysexxer.sourceforge.net/files/MidischbochtPanel.tar.gz

It's the first program I ever wrote, so don't expect too much.
Please do not send feature requests, there are so many things
I'd like to add but I still have to learn a lot about
programming.

If I continue working on it, then one of the next versions
will be a complete rewrite because the code is so dirty and
inelegant ;-) . But my goal was to write code that is useful
for me.

Hope you like it,

    ce