[linux-audio-dev] Two / Three HDSPM Cards?

Joachim Deguara dga at idmt.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jun 10 08:28:46 UTC 2005

Hi, thre Madi cards in one PC is a great idea.  But the real trick is
getting the CPU to process 192 ins onto 192 outs!

I also saw the typo and I hate hand generating long lists of incremented
values, which is quite error prone.  So I wrote a script (attached).  I
tried it out with our Madi cards.  By experementing I have found that
multi card works with <= 32 channels per card for two cards!! So max of
64 in/outs.  where is this from ?! I had increased the max port count to
256 but that didn't help.

-joachim

Joachim Deguara				Email: dga at idmt.fraunhofer.de
Fraunhofer IDMT, Langewiesener St. 22, 98693 Ilmenau, Germany
Phone: +49 3677/69-4851 		Fax:   +49 3677/69-4399