[linux-audio-dev] Two / Three HDSPM Cards?

Joachim Deguara dga at idmt.fraunhofer.de
Fri Jun 10 09:09:37 UTC 2005

problem found.  Jack is not the culprit rather alsa.  In alsa lib's
pcm_multi.c you need to change the line

char slave_map[32][32] = { { 0 } };
char slave_map[64][64] = { { 0 } };

I'll send a patch to the alsa people.
have fun
-joachim

Joachim Deguara				Email: dga at idmt.fraunhofer.de
Fraunhofer IDMT, Langewiesener St. 22, 98693 Ilmenau, Germany
Phone: +49 3677/69-4851 		Fax:   +49 3677/69-4399