[linux-audio-dev] Anyone interested in helping with melotron

Tobias Ulbricht up5a at stud.uni-karlsruhe.de
Wed Mar 9 23:38:04 UTC 2005

Hi Julien.

Lang lang ists her. We met at a LAC in Karlsruhe 2 years ago.
I'd be interested, since one day I want to make a sound font from samples from my own piano.
I have not touched swami yet. But I guess, it would be worth a try.  So, if you have more people interested, choose one with more experience in swami :)
I'm not so interested in the Melotron itself, but, heh, whatever.

talk to you soon, tobias.

--
ThatThatThatThatThatCan'tYearstreamAllcommandSOFTWAREdirectoryREADMEvariouscodePlayerAudioBeautiful