[linux-audio-dev] OSC-Question

Arnold Krille arnold at roederberg.dyndns.org
Tue Mar 15 20:12:19 UTC 2005

Hi all,

after some of the latest discussions about audio-apps without gui, my head is
filled with giving JackMix[1] OSC-Support and perhaps splitting it into a
text-based / osc-based server doing the mixing and a gui...

So my question arises: Which OSC-implementation to use?
I had a look into Steve Harris' liblo and libOSC++. The later seems more
appealing to me since I am a C++-Guy.

What do you folks think? What do you propose? What are you using?

Arnold

[1] http://roederberg.dyndns.org/~arnold/jackmix/
--
There is a theory which states that if ever anyone discovers exactly what the
Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be

There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

 -- Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe