ZynAddSubFX was: Re: [linux-audio-dev] some new soundfiles on-line

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at chello.se
Fri May 13 19:02:39 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 20:05 +0200, Robert Jonsson wrote:

> I've started to use Zyn now too :) Under mdk 10.2.
> I think it works, though they haven't packaged the instruments, which is a
> shame.
>
> What is it exactly that you don't get to work?

Just about anything (?!)

I can get to the dialogue with simple/advanced UI, and choose "simple".
Then I see this inviting clickable keyboard (and some knobs ..)

Jack is running, and ... hey, let me copy/paste some of the dialogue I
see, wait ...

   $ jackd -R -P 16 -d alsa -p 32 -n 3 -r 44100 -S
   $ zynaddsubfx

Say what? Where did the "too many notes" go? Where did the jack xrun go?

??? I do not get the same result today as yesterday (heh, I know you are
calling the inexprienced user card now ...)

--

   (
    )