ZynAddSubFX was: Re: [linux-audio-dev] some new soundfiles on-line

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at chello.se
Fri May 13 19:28:02 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-05-13 at 21:02 +0200, Jens M Andreasen wrote:

> Say what? Where did the "too many notes" go? Where did the jack xrun go?

They are back (kind of.)

Now I get this everytime I hit the virtual keyboard in zyn:

  **** alsa_pcm: xrun of at least 1.364 msecs

  delay of 802.000 usecs exceeds estimated spare time of 684.00
  restart ...
  delay of 802.000 usecs exceeds estimated spare time of 684.000;
  restart ...
  delay of 703.000 usecs ... ...

And no, it is not like I can hear anything. Not notes, not noise, no
nada.

--

   (
    )