[linux-audio-dev] Parameter feedback in Rosegarden (and elsewhere)

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at chello.se
Sun Oct 2 09:59:16 UTC 2005

Hi!

I have noticed that the midi-mixing-console in Rosegarden is not
listening to external events (like knobs on your fancy midi-controller)

I also recall that getting the Mx44 to display current parameters from
selected patch without going into a loop (midi-update-> widget-update->
midi-update-> ...) was a challenge. Most probably I just tried to do it
wrongly :)

Should we perhaps do a (shortish) readme on how to get widgets to stay
in sync with an associted midi-input-stream?

mvh // Jens M Andreasen