[linux-audio-dev] Re: making kjaaa outof jaaa,some help needed.

Arnold Krille arnold.krille at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 19:13:59 UTC 2005

On 10/16/05, sonicx <sonicx_ at gmx.net> wrote:
> i am trying to recode an x-app , jaaa, a analyzation tool for alsa and
> jack, for kde. kjaaa so to say. but as this is my first windowed proggi
> i was wondering about the handling of events. it seems that my raw x-app
> has in its "importantwindow.cpp" all funktions needed to handle X-send
> events. but i want to use those that come with the q-designer ui`s-that
> would be soo cool =). so well i thought kde just has all this coded
> in,so i can just use all those widget funktions doing the eventhandling???

If it is your first Qt/KDE/graphical-programming experience, please
don't start with an app like jaaa (*) where the author is not so well
with speaking about other gui-systems (afaik).

Arnold

(*) I would like to see jaaa/japa/aeolus get an even nicer gui! But
the current one works and doesn't look ugly, so...

--
visit http://dillenburg.dyndns.org/~arnold/
---