[linux-audio-dev] Re: making kjaaa outof jaaa,some help needed.

fons adriaensen fons.adriaensen at skynet.be
Sun Oct 16 19:53:11 UTC 2005

On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 09:13:59PM +0200, Arnold Krille wrote:

> If it is your first Qt/KDE/graphical-programming experience, please
> don't start with an app like jaaa (*) where the author is not so well
> with speaking about other gui-systems (afaik).

Since it's GPLed, he can do this. I just will not support it :-)

> (*) I would like to see jaaa/japa/aeolus get an even nicer gui! But
> the current one works and doesn't look ugly, so...

New versions of Jaaa and Aeolus are in the works. You can have a look at
the new Aeolus look on my website - it hasn't changed very much, just a
bit more color and anti-aliased fonts (but the code itself is almost a
complete rewrite). The latest release of JAPA already uses Xft (with an
early version of the widget lib, it still has some problems).

--
FA