[linux-audio-dev] making kjaaa outof jaaa,some help needed.

fons adriaensen fons.adriaensen at skynet.be
Sun Oct 16 19:23:46 UTC 2005

On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 03:05:30PM +0000, sonicx wrote:

> i am trying to recode an x-app , jaaa, a analyzation tool for alsa and
> jack, for kde.

As the author of JAAA, I have two remarks. First, JAAA works perfectly
well under KDE AFAIK, so I wonder what's the point. Anyway, applications
designed for a particular desktop, be it KDE, Gnome or whatever, are
IMHO just broken. Second, the version you are working with will be
replaced by a completely new one in a month or two.

--
FA