[linux-audio-dev] making kjaaa outof jaaa,some help needed.

sonicx sonicx_ at gmx.net
Sun Oct 16 21:51:53 UTC 2005

hm...well,JAAA didnt work for me-which is quite obvious the reason why i
started porting it.that simple. but if a new version is about to come
out i ,of course,dont want to interferre with the plans of the maker of
JAAA.
maybe that new version will run... as mr. adriansen is around anyway
maybe he could give me a hint what i might that JAAA wont show up any
window,or error regarding this?  jaaa could make a lot of things easy
for me,so i am quite desperate getting it to work. ah... to bad that all
the work was pointless-thought,looking at the last release date of
jaaa,itll be sure dead. well,nevermind - maybe there is help needed for
the "original" jaaa?
mfg
       sonicx