[linux-audio-dev] music engine

Lance Blisters geoff at riyal.ugcs.caltech.edu
Thu Apr 6 20:02:38 UTC 2006

Sorry, no release since then.  I'm 90% certain that full JACK
support is in CVS already, if not then it'll be in within a
week as i'm planning a big cvs commit binge (purge?) of the
last month's developments.  Unfortunately I have no plans
to release but do plan to keep CVS compileable and up to
date.  Simply can't be done given my schedule.

  -geoff