[linux-audio-dev] Which sequencer framework for a simple MIDI drum looper ?

Patrick Stinson patrickkidd.lists at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 17:01:06 UTC 2006

I wrote a bunch of control-rate (midi) sequencer code in python that
sends messages via OSC to supercollider. I even incorporated it into a
QObject so you can just slap it into your PyQt4 UI, as I did mine.
PyQt4 is great...

check out scosc and scsynth

http://www.patrickkidd.com/

lemmie know if you need any help.