[linux-audio-dev] Karlsruhe

Christian Schoenebeck cuse at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 28 13:30:08 UTC 2006

Am Dienstag, 28. Februar 2006 00:27 schrieb Christoph Eckert:
> > Ahem. Hiedelberg? The jewel of the Neckar ?
>
> of course, it's not far, but I personally dislike it a bit because of
> the many students that crowd the city ;-) .

I guess that's one of the reasons why I love it! ;P

No seriously, I definitely recommend you to visit Heidelberg! It's an old
university city which unlike most other big(ger) cities in Germany wasn't
devastated during WW2. I like the city, its ambience and enjoy it every time
I can be there.

CU
Christian