[linux-audio-dev] fst, VST 2.0, kontakt

torbenh at gmx.de torbenh at gmx.de
Tue Jul 11 10:10:43 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 10:44:41AM -0400, Forest Bond wrote:

ok... after some timeout, i am in full effect again.
fst is already able to load/save chunks.

i dont have a full version of kontakt, so i cant verify whether
load/save works.

i guess you guys already know, that you HAVE to use lash to restore any
vst plugin states.

please report back, whether it works with kontakt.

http://galan.sf.net/fst-1.9.tar.gz

--
torben Hohn
http://galan.sourceforge.net -- The graphical Audio language