[linux-audio-dev] Re: Akai's MPC4000 Sampler/Workstation Open Source Project

Renich Bon Ćirić renich at woralelandia.com
Thu Jul 27 04:31:16 UTC 2006

What is top Posting? Well anyway, I do have some links.

# The forum where it all started
http://www.mpc-forums.com/viewtopic.php?t=54825

# The site I've established to make this happen.
http://www.woralelandia.com/openmpc

I could use all the help available. Thank you so much for all your
support and advice. I will seriously consider Linux if we're gonna
develop an OS.