[linux-audio-dev] Re: Akai's MPC4000 Sampler/Workstation Open Source Project

Renich Bon Ćirić renich at woralelandia.com
Thu Jul 27 18:13:21 UTC 2006

Well, you are talking about the company. I think of us, users. I am not
the only one who bought it. I think that the integration it provides
it's great, but the OS has some bugs that need attention... the company
is releasing new versions every 1.5 years...

I am thinking in the users. There are a lot, and they're interested.
Technology, for me, is here to help humanity. That's why I'm interested.
I know we could develop our own software and buy the hardware
separately. But, then again, this is not the case.

It's for the users... that's all I can say.