[linux-audio-dev] Problems With QT

Thomas Vecchione seablaede at gmail.com
Sun Jun 11 23:18:16 UTC 2006

> You are right, your question is out of context here. This list is for
> topics related to audio on linux, not everything on linux. You should
> go to www.trolltech.com, register for the qt-interest list, and post
> your question there.

My impression was that it was for audio development on linux, as this
question does relate to that, as it relates to an electronic libretto
system for opera, and my intention was for deployment on primarily QT
based handhelds.  Yes the question in itself was rather general, however
as I am already on to many lists as it is, and this is for development I
was under the impression I didnt think it to far off topic thus why i
posted.

But that is fine, I have decided to dust of my Java anyways and skip the
problem alltogether, I suppose we can consider this thread closed,
should anyone wish to take a shot at it they can email me privately.

      Seablade