[linux-audio-dev] RE: [linux-audio-user] More about consolidation of the Linux audio online resources (was: linuxdj...)

ico ico at vt.edu
Mon Mar 27 21:23:32 UTC 2006

> i haven't even unpacked the split tarballs i got from benno. i am happy
> to host (i have disk space and bandwidth), but i'd be even slightly
> happier giving it to someone else to host. your call :)

:-)

Well, apropos the "consolidation" concept, IMHO I think it would be a good
idea. Then again, I do not wish to push this onto the LAD community unless
others (or at least majority), and especially yourself (since you have
volunteered your resources before me), are fine with it as well. So, FWIW I'd
suggest moving the site as long as others are fine with it as well. My sincere
apologies if my response seems to reek of vagueness :-)

> i think we should go for the lad variant for now.

Sounds good!

Best wishes,

Ico