[linux-audio-dev] Re: [PD] [PD-announce] Pd Q and Faust interfaces / ICMC 2006 demo

Albert Graef Dr.Graef at t-online.de
Thu Nov 2 22:46:32 UTC 2006

Frank Barknecht wrote:
> Damn, that's amazing. Finally a Faust for Pd and it comes with an
> added Q for free as well. Or the other way around... ;)

Hi Frank, I thought you might be interested in this. ;-)

Please note that the Q and Faust interfaces are in two different
packages. If you can live with just the naked Faust plugins you don't
actually need Q at all, just Faust to compile the DSP sources. But then
you don't get the generated gop patches which make the Faust plugins
much easier to use, IMHO. :)

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany
Email:  Dr.Graef at t-online.de, ag at muwiinfa.geschichte.uni-mainz.de
WWW:    http://www.musikinformatik.uni-mainz.de/ag