[linux-audio-dev] [admin] new linux-audio-* maintainer wanted...

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Mon Nov 13 11:44:11 UTC 2006

Marc-Olivier Barre wrote:
> On 11/10/06, Joern Nettingsmeier <nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de> wrote:
>> hi everyone!
>>
>> since my workload is not likely to go down in the future, and since i
>> have unfortunately lost some touch with the linux audio community (i
>> haven't actually read the lists very much lately, as my main occupations
>> were live audio and [YUCK!] web development), i'd like to pass on the
>> baton of the list maintainer.
>>
> Hi,
>
> I could give a hand there. I am system engineer for Nokia in France.
> I'm used to working on distant UNIX servers. I have good experience
> with mail servers, big clustered system and other things like that.
> And more importantly, I could handle a spam filter if needed ;-)
>
> If being outside the US is not an issue, drop me an email, I'll be
> glad to help.

hi marc!

thanks for your kind offer!
being outside the u.s. is definitely not an issue (i'm from germany).
i'll be on tour until wednesday, with scarce internet access - i'll get
in touch afterwards.
it might also be interesting to wait for one or two more volunteers, so
that you can share the moderation task...

ico's offer also sounds interesting - let's see what people think.

regards,

jörn