[linux-audio-dev] [admin] new linux-audio-* maintainer wanted...

Joern Nettingsmeier nettings at folkwang-hochschule.de
Fri Nov 17 10:00:01 UTC 2006

hi marc-olivier, hi everyone!

since there hasn't been any further discussion, i'm wrapping up the
current state of affairs - from now on, "lazy consensus" is in effect,
so if you disagree, holler now :)

marc-olivier barre is volunteering to take over the job of list
maintainer. thanks again for this kind offer!
ico suggests to move the lists to linuxaudio.org.
i like both ideas :)

marc, if your offer still stands, please get in touch with me via
private mail and send me an ssh key to grant you access to the list
server account. (i will have to check with the site admin before
installing it, but i'm sure there will be no objections.)

to the others: i think it would be good to have another two list
moderators for linux-audio-announce, in case people ever want to go on
(gasp!) vacation, and to reduce the moderation lag... any takers?

best regards,

jörn