[linux-audio-dev] Yet Another Scrolling Scope

Dominic Sacré dominic.sacre at gmx.de
Wed Nov 22 19:14:11 UTC 2006

On Wednesday 22 November 2006 15:52, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> A first release of Yass is now avaiable at
>
>   <users.skynet.be/solaris/linuxaudio>.

Thanks!

Got one problem though: high CPU load (I'm not kidding). At small window
sizes everything's fine, but when it exceeds a certain size (a little
less than fullscreen on my machine), CPU load immediately goes up from
~5% to 100%, drawing starts to lag behind, and X becomes very sluggish...

    Dominic