[LAD] New Post or what ...

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at comhem.se
Sat Apr 21 00:41:14 UTC 2007

[Second try. If you get it twice, respond to this one]

Sorry for being late on this subject ....

I Listened to the German webcast from TU at the time (it beceame
congusted for some odd reason, but I got most of it ...), but what I
find interrsting is that they managed to point me to the description of
the speaker-system at TU-Berlin where I learn that I  can project
sounds, not along or behind the walls but even within the area where one
would expect the audience to live?

How many speakers are needed at least? Can we use a 5.1 or 7.1 system,
or is it strictly nescessary to taper the walls with speakers?

To those of you guys actually attending the show; was it as close as,
say, your significant other kissing you? I mean, can this theory really
touch you in 3D to the point where it is hard not  to shrug it off as a
cunning illusion?

I've been an ass before to those promoting other than Hollywood 5.1 ...
This around time I'll sit back and listen.

[The Audience is Listening!!]