[LAD] New Post or what ...

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at comhem.se
Sat Apr 21 01:52:57 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-04-21 at 03:24 +0200, Jens M Andreasen wrote:

> Now this is the kind of experience ... Could you walk back and forth to
> deceptelively pick up up the best place to buy crack in town ... or
> would the whole audience hear the same as you (and show up later in the
> same flat)

It should be mentioned that both scenarios have theire places. We can't
play Shakespeare if half the audience thinks everything is cool and the
other half thinks the place is on fire ...

But perhaps for something more modern like say, walking back and forth
between the pyramids of Egypt? Then the distinct places and sounds could
perhaps be very effective.