[linux-audio-user] Re: [linux-audio-dev] LAD/LAU/LAA/Consortium/...

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Tue Jan 16 16:17:58 UTC 2007

Oh dear...

Please note that Linuxaudio.org offer does *not* suggest moving to forums.
Again, let me repeat, it does *not* suggest moving to forums.

It suggests moving the existing mailing lists LAD/LAU/LAA, so that they are
hosted under Linuxaudio.org. They would still remain the same lists with
same subscribers and same features. The only difference is that we would
have them under the Linuxaudio.org umbrella. Namely, we would have
linux-audio-dev at linuxaudio.org etc., instead of
linux-audio-dev at music.columbia.edu. But also, more importantly, these as
well as any other relevant lists that end-up being consolidated, would be
found under *one* *single* URL: lists.linuxaudio.org. And that, in and of
itself in my book (and I am sure in a book of any newcomer to Linux audio)
would be truly priceless.

Best wishes,

Ico