[linux-audio-dev] Back in the land of the connected

Steve Harris steve at plugin.org.uk
Tue Jan 23 08:54:45 UTC 2007

Just a quick heads-up.

As some of you may know, I recently left my old job and the
University of Southampton. But, I forgot to fill in the paperwork to
keep my old accounts, machines etc.

Consequently my @ecs.soton.ac.uk and @plugin.org.uk addresses stopped
working, and the server that was running plugin.org.uk went offline.
I now have my email accounts back. I'm still fishing through the
backlog, so if you sent anything and I haven't replied, give it a
week or so then try again. Some stuff will have been lost.

Plugin.org.uk is back online at a new server, but judging by my inbox
some things aren't working right. I'll look at it over the next day
or so.

- Steve