[linux-audio-dev] Old hat - comparison against windows

Frank Smith frsmith at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 10:00:41 UTC 2007

I would not rule out that Linux is found to perform worse under some
circumstances. But that is ok. Adaptability is one of the strong points
of open source, once we know the problems we can start fixing them.

Nice point and this is the strength of OS. the problems are addressed far
quicker than in Prop' software.

Cheers
Bob