[LAD] Windows deprecated as development platform ;-)

David García Garzón dgarcia at iua.upf.edu
Fri Jul 13 08:38:21 UTC 2007

This could be interesting for most of you who develop multiplatform audio
applications as we, at CLAM, do. We got crosscompiled binaries from Linux to
Windows using mingw for linux, including a lot of third party libraries such
as portaudio, asio, libsndfile, liboggvorbis, pthreads, fftw3, libmad,
id3lib, XercesC, libxml++... we build from linux even NSIS installer for CLAM
applications. We are using a nice combination of mingw and wine.

You can get more info here:
http://vokicodder.blogspot.com/2007/07/deprecating-windows-as-development.html

Regards.
David Garcia.