[LAD] Windows deprecated as development platform ;-)

Chris Cannam cannam at all-day-breakfast.com
Fri Jul 13 09:23:03 UTC 2007

On Friday 13 July 2007 09:38, David García Garzón wrote:
> This could be interesting for most of you who develop multiplatform audio
> applications as we, at CLAM, do. We got crosscompiled binaries from Linux
> to Windows using mingw for linux, [...]

Hey, good stuff!  I've been dumbly cursing having to boot up a Windows box to
do my Windows builds, having never quite had enough persistence to see
whether I can get it all working from Linux.  I should give it another try.

Though I suppose I'd still need Windows to test the builds properly.

Now, how to make OS/X universal binaries without having to use OS/X...?

Chris