[LAD] JACK support for xwax

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Tue Jul 31 12:39:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

I spent some time today integrating jack support into xwax. I have it
registering and creating ports but xwax uses file descriptors for it's
i/o's and I'm not sure about the best method to integrate the jack
callback system into that.

Any pointers for seperating the i/o's from the processing engine so that
we can keep alsa/oss support and also have jack too?

Cheers.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd.
Http://www.boosthardware.com