[LAD] Phat and pyphat 0.4.1, help needed for future widgets.

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Wed May 2 02:13:30 UTC 2007

Phat is a collection of GTK+ widgets geared toward audio apps.
Bug fixes and a few small feature updates. Most of the work done by Nedko! ;)

We need help to implement all of Thorsten's new ideas. Check out
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/ I'm really not able to do much coding at
the moment due to RSI / overuse injury issues. I'm trying to keep away
from a computer.  There has been some discussion of making phat dual
toolkit, gtk and qt4. Help with this would be very useful too. Contact
me if you want to help and need svn access.

Phat and pyphat can be download at http://phat.berlios.de/

Cheers,
Loki